I specialize in storytelling—working with businesses to enhance their brand presence. Think about it: when you look more professional and polished, it leads to more income for you! People will buy and people will pay more for your high end brand.
By upgrading your business’ appearance (both online and off), you will:
- Increase your client roster—more income for you!
- Share and talk more about your business
- Feel more confident in your professional image
- Spend more time focused on your own superpower, and less time stressing about your image
Working with and learning from marketing departments and design experts and academics — from small startups to large institutions — taught me that pretty design is better than ugly design, but brilliant design solves problems.
“Thank you for kicking ass and continuing to make my marketing more and more bad-ass. I kinda feel like I have the best real estate marketing in all of Portland.” — Lauren
I also specialize in adventure and journeys. Helping you achieve your travel dreams!
Here’s how it works:
I always start with questions. I’m a fun, honest, no-nonsense answer-seeker. My first words were in the form of a question. I love asking them, and I use them to get to the root of your business or travel problems!
From these questions, I’ll figure out the solutions that get you the answers you are looking for.
I specialize in:
- Branding — Sometimes called Visual Identity. This work can include photography, logo, typography, business card, letterhead, style guidelines and marketing strategy including social media — packaged or á la carte. View branding portfolio.
- eBook design — Focusing on making your manuscript or guide book look as good as it sounds. I love helping people complete their books to sell or give away online.
- Photography — Specializing in adventure and people. Taking photos everywhere I go. I sell landscape prints and framed pieces in local galleries and on this website. Hired for portraits, directing photo shoots and taking photos for print and web ads. View landscape and portrait portfolios.
- Adventure — Always trying to have new experiences and traveling the world on a dime. I can help you do the same. I used to have an exclusive travel blog but now I’ve incorporated that into the site here; photography, design, marketing and travel all in one. I also wrote a book with all my tips and tricks. You can find it on the Amazon Kindle Store and read it on any device with a Kindle reader app. Or you can buy it in paperback right here on my site!
“I don’t know how you do it!? It’s like you’re in my head! Every time I tell you what I need to have done, you meet and exceed my hopes and expectations! It’s extremely comforting to know that you actually listen to what’s important to me and you ALWAYS remember the details. I never worry about the end result, because I know you’ve got it covered! Thank you for all you do.” — Lisa
All of my packages are customized for your needs, so your investment is customized, too.
But I don’t want to take your money for no good reason. I want this to be a hell yes for both of us! All projects include my intake process where I get to know you, your business, and your reasons for seeking my services. I want to work with those I believe in, and know that together we can meet your goals.
Can we collaborate to create something brilliant for your business?
If you’re ready to get to work, send me a note via the contact form below! We’ll schedule a call and make sure we’re a good fit.
I’m here to help you elevate your business’ look with brilliant design that leads to more confidence AND more income.
“Her recommendations were invaluable. Melissa is a true professional and pleasure to work with.” — Katrina
Use the form below to send me an email, so we can schedule a call!
It’s really important to me that we have a chance to get to know each other, ask questions, and get some answers before we decide to work together. Sometimes, in these initial conversations, we decide that it’s better to wait for some more clarity, hire a different type of creative, or that the fix is easy enough for you to do on your own!
Whether we work together or not, let’s connect and get you on the right path to more business success!
Want more info?
Check out frequently asked questions, about or praise for more.